A manufacturer’s kind of printer called a Best DTF printer can print directly on transfer film, and it prints far more quickly than DTG (direct to garment) printers. The printer is currently linked to the internet through WiFi or through a desktop. You can connect the best printer for crafting with WiFi.
You may use these DFT printers to make designs that are easily transferrable to many types of clothing, including cotton, nylon, leather, and polyester. These printers produce excellent results on both bright and dark-colored materials.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best DTF Printer
- 1.1 Direct-to-film printing – Important Steps
- 1.2 1. Epson Expression Photo HD XP – 15000 – Wireless Printer
- 1.3 2. Epson Artisan 1430 – Inkjet printer
- 1.4 3. Epson EcoTank ET-2750 – Scanner, Copier Printer
- 1.5 4. Epson Ecotank photo ET-8550 – Supertank Printer
- 1.6 5. A3 DTF Printer L1800 – Transfer Printer With Ink
- 1.7 6. Epson SureColor P400 – Wireless Color Photo Printer
- 1.8 7. HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 – Wireless Printer
- 1.9 Buying Guide When You Purchase DTF Printer
- 1.10 FAQS – Direct To Film Printing
Best DTF Printer
In this article, You will find details about – Direct To Film printer
- Tips for buying and some safety instructions
- What to consider when purchasing a direct-to-film printer
- The top 8 direct-to-film printers for home, business, and commercial use, according to our opinions
Direct-to-film printing – Important Steps
A new method for printing on all types of fabrics is direct-to-film printing, or DTF printing. It produces more accurate and superior results. To perform this technique, a specific sort of DTF printer, DTF water base ink, glue powder, and transfer film is needed.
Together, these factors produce brilliant prints on all fabrics. With this method, you may easily achieve amazing and long-lasting results.
Top 7 Best Printer For DTF – Complete Buying Guide for – Direct To Film Printer
1. Epson Expression Photo HD XP – 15000 – Wireless Printer
A brand-new and cutting-edge ultra-wide format printer from Epson is the HD XP-15000. You won’t have to worry about connections while working because it offers a sizable printing surface and a full wireless option.
For individuals looking for a wide format printer at a reasonable price to finish their professional projects quickly, the XP-15000 is a great option. Let’s examine some of its unique qualities.
Features of Epson HD XP – 15000
- The XP-15000 allows you to print in both monochromatic and color and has a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2400 dpi.
- Printing is possible from a multitude of gadgets, including Android tablets, iPads, and iPhones.
- You may easily set it on your desktop because of its compact footprint, which takes up little room.
- It affordably offers a professional touch to borderless photographs up to 13 x 19 inches.
- You never run out of ink while printing because of its innovative alter system, which keeps track of your ink consumption.
- It features two front-side paper trays with a capacity of 200 sheets each.
2. Epson Artisan 1430 – Inkjet printer
The multipurpose Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Color Wide-Format Inkjet Printer can print and share documents, images, and more digitally. If you want to buy a cheap printer then the best printer under $200
is the best option for you.
With just one click from your Android phone, you can print from virtually anywhere thanks to this gadget’s wireless capabilities.
Features of Epson Artisan 1430
- Your work gains originality from the advanced colors and light intensity correcting tool.
- You may print excellent, borderless, HD photographs from your smartphone, tablet, or camera using the wireless option.
- It provides complete media handling for CD/DVD, matte and glossy photos, and any form of paper.
- It creates stunning, scratch- and smudge-free photographs. its Clarifier Hi-Definition Ink, they are additionally water and fade-resistant.
3. Epson EcoTank ET-2750 – Scanner, Copier Printer
For the majority of users, the Epson Expression ET-2750 EcoTank is an excellent wireless all-in-one printer. Its EcoTank ink technology, which can print thousands of copies before needing to be refilled, makes it surprisingly cost-effective.
Unfortunately, it prints pretty slowly, and the print quality could be better. However, it’s a great choice for busy families and students who don’t want to spend a fortune on disposable ink cartridges.
The Epson Expression ET-2750 is an excellent printer for families. It can print a lot before you need to buy extra ink, and the photo printing quality is excellent.
Features of Epson Ecotank ET – 2750
- Two Years in the Box of Ink. has up to two years’ worth of ink inside the box.
- Outstanding Efficiency. contains enough ink to print 6,500 pages in black and 5,200 pages in color.
- Excellent Value. 30 sets of ink cartridges worth of ink.
- Print wirelessly and directly from common mobile devices.
- Without turning on your PC, preview, edit, and print photographs using the 1.44″ LCD.
- contains enough ink to print 6,500 pages in black and 5,200 pages in color.
4. Epson Ecotank photo ET-8550 – Supertank Printer
The color DTF printer Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 is of excellent quality. It may be used to create images, graphics, and other creative tasks because it also has a scanner and a copier. The best printer for sublimation also has the same qualities.
You can print images in-house in studio quality at a reasonable price. So, if you’re looking for an all-in-one printer, you might think about this ET-8550 multifunctional, environmentally friendly, and reasonably priced color printer.
Features of Epson Photo ET – 8550 Printer
- It can easily support cards, CDs, and DVDs as well as other specialty media up to 1.3 mm thick.
- It is perfect for use in the home or business and prints borderless photographs up to 13″ x 19″.
- The 4.3′′ touchscreen display of the ET-8550 makes it simple to view, edit, and print photos and graphics.
- This modern equipment scans your papers directly from your smartphones in addition to printing and copying. Thus, sending emails with your images, papers, business cards, presentations, and other items is simple.
- You are able to copy images from a multitude of different using the built-in copier (mobile, USB, SD CARD).
It has various connectivity options, including WiFi, Ethernet, and an Epson smart panel app. So, if you’re looking for a flexible, all-in-one, and user-friendly multifunctional equipment, the Epson EcoTank Photo DTF printer is a great option.
5. A3 DTF Printer L1800 – Transfer Printer With Ink
For printing DIY t-shirts, hoodies, clothing, and onesies, the A3 DTF printer is the best option. It produces the greatest results on both light and dark-colored fabrics, unlike other printers. The water heater in this printer can melt the adhesive powder on the PET film and perfectly blend it with the ink.
You must have a look at this high-quality printer if you want to get the real effects of the patterns and photos.
Features of A3 DTF Printer L1800
- While printing, you can swiftly pour ink without adjusting the printer’s position.
- This printing setup includes an oven, a DTF printer, DTF transfer film, and DTF textile printing ink. Therefore, printing your first DIY project will go effortlessly.
- It comes with free AcropRip9.0 software, which is compatible with Windows computers and has three printing options.
- All types of fabrics, leather, shoes, hats, umbrellas, swimsuits, handicrafts, jeans and many other items are supported by the A3 DTF printer.
6. Epson SureColor P400 – Wireless Color Photo Printer
A 13-inch wide-format photo printer called the Epson SureColor P400 was created for creative people to fulfill their artistic ambitions. Large paper and paper rolls can be stored there for printing. It is the perfect option for home and small business printing due to its big paper capacity and high-quality printing on a variety of paper types and sizes.
Therefore, those looking for a printer that can print from a variety of media and provides elegant, high-quality printing may consider the Epson SureColor P400 DTF.
Features of Epson SureColor P400
- Your preferred glossy and matte picture sheets, canvas, and many other items can be printed on using its real matte and black ink channels, giving your prints a smooth, professional lab appearance and feel.
- Additionally, setup is not too difficult. This adaptable photo printer is the best choice for personal or professional use. Additionally, it has excellent networking options, such as WiFi, Ethernet, and the Epson Smart Panel app.
- It printers at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi quality.
- It has a maximum operating temperature range of 50 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Virtually any device, including memory cards, smartphones, ethernet, tablets, computers, and laptops, can print using it. As a result, printing when you are far away is simple.
7. HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 – Wireless Printer
An all-in-one inkjet printer for small- or home-office use is the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978. For digitizing goods with fine details, it has a flatbed scanner with a high resolution. Additionally, it has a document feeder that automatically turns over double-sided documents so you don’t have to.
Unfortunately, for an office printer, its printing speed is poor. You’ll spend a lot of money on ink replacement because it doesn’t print many pages before the cartridges run out, especially if you print a lot.
For home or small offices, the HP 6978 performs mediocrely. It prints slowly for an office printer and has low page yields, especially for black prints.
Fearures of HP officejet 6978 Printer
- The build quality of the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 is respectable. By raising the cartridge bay, the sheet rollers are easily accessible.
- The touchscreen on the HP 6978 printer is excellent and responsive, and it offers an easy-to-navigate menu and auditory feedback.
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 provides excellent scanning capabilities.
- In order to make it simple to edit the formatted text in word processing software, you can also save your document as an RFT file.
|DTF Printer Name||Ratings||Check Latest Price
|Epson Photo HD XP – 15000||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Epson Artisan 1430||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Epson EcoTank ET-2750||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Epson Ecotank photo ET-8550||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|A3 DTF Printer L1800||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Epson SureColor P400||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|HP OfficeJet Pro 6978||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
Buying Guide When You Purchase DTF Printer
When you go to buy direct To film Printing, think about the following aspects to make sure to get one that meets your demand, the elements consist of:
The printer cost is one of the most important factors when you purchase a dtf printer, some printers have low cost and provide all dtf printing qualities and some have a high cost and provide limited qualities, first note down your demand, and if any printer fulfills your demands purchase it.
For your business, you will need a quick enough printer. If you operate a medium to high-volume level business.
It is preferable to buy a printer, that can bare all workload without losing printing quality.
Yes, connectivity is one of the important factors in DTF printing. Because many printers connect with your smart devices in the printing process. Buy a printer that does not interrupt your process while you’re printing.
The kind of ink you choose for printing affects how long prints last. Therefore, you must think carefully about the ink you use for printing.
FAQS – Direct To Film Printing
1. Does DTF require a specific printer?
DTF printers contain software as a standard component. This is due to the impact that software has on color performance, ink print characteristics, and final print quality. You will need specialized RIP software to manage your white and CMYK colors for DTF printing.
2. Dot matrix printing is superior to sublimation?
Additionally, DTF has a greater resolution than sublimation, so your print will have more detail. On the other hand, sublimation employs a transfer process that embeds the ink into the product’s fabric.
3. What is the stability of DTF on shirts?
Direct printing on clothing is not possible with cold peel film. To make the image stick to the fabric, an adhesive is required. We provide a special adhesive for DTF printing at allprintheads.com that keeps the transfer feeling soft while being strong enough to endure up to 45 hand washes.
In conclusion, those who are just starting to use DTF printing will find the most value in the mentioned printers. It may be said that every printer has advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, in this case, it is best to bear in mind your requirements for a printer as you browse through this article to choose one that meets them. Best DTG Printer is the best option for you if you want to establish a small garments business